NCi Directions Newsletter
NCi Directions is published quarterly and sent by invitation only via email in a 'pdf' format. Our goal is to offer independent funeral home owners information and insights based on our 30+ years working with funeral service issues and opportunities.
Past issues have dealt with topics such as:
- One Obvious Answer to Cremation Woes - Crematory Fees
- Sign Language Interpreter & Scam
- 2010 Crematory Operations Survey- Financial Results
- 7 Key Opportunities for Your Future
- Cost of Sales: Merchandise (Learn 10 Steps to Negotiate Your Casket Deal)
- Create Your Rainy Day Fund - Become Your Own Bank
- Full Service Discounters - The Demographics of One Discount Chain
- Valuation Rules of Thumb
- What Should I Charge for Direct Cremation?
Past articles for Directions have been reprinted with permission by organizations such as the Order of the Golden Rule (OGR), the Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America (CFSAA), and the Cremation Association of North America (CANA).